Saturday, June 8, 2013

Solavei is Just Better

When we stack them all side by side, Solavei is just better.

Solavei offers a better price.  $49/mo is lower than the majority of Major Cell phone companies - and IF any of them offer a plan that low, the minutes that come with it are always limited ... very limited.

For only $49/mo, Solavei offers unlimited minutes - hands down, that wins all by itself. But then they went further and threw in unlimited data as well; Data is usually sold in packages through the major cell phone companies. It's usually an additional fee. Not the case with Solavei.

I like to pull from my own personal experiences when talking about why I chose to sign up with this company. When Jeani shared it with me, I trusted her opinion because we had done business together. But I was paying $100+ per month and was only able to make free phone calls on nights and weekends. I had limited minutes each month, which meant I had limited time to make business calls.

I was excited to find a Cell phone Company that would Pay me.

I used At&T for several years, but that ended in August of 2012 when I became a Solavei customer. I've been happy ever since I signed up. I was shown a video, simply entitled "The Vision" which featured CEO Ryan Wuerch laying out his idea of how a cell phone company should work. He spoke about several ideas, which have all come true since. Everything he talked about doing, every single phase, has rolled out the way it was intended. That's always a great sign of a great company.

 Initially I got involved simply to be able to get more usage out of my cell phone. I had a few early challenges, like dropping my first phone, buying another phone that wasn't 4G compatible, and all of these experiences simply helped me become better able to help others out, with Solavei. There are some different aspects to not being on Contract, which is the case with the Other cell phone companies, such as having insurance for your phone.

However the freedom to select your own insurance - and not be locked into a contract, is worth the price - you still pay far less, and get far more use out of your phone - especially, if it's a smart phone.

Read more and more about Why Solavei is So Much Better Than Other Cell Phone Companies.

After using Solavei for a few months, my business partner and I decided to Add Solavei Support to our 1mlmsystem - our Training system for our team, TopNetworkersGroup -

I made a video recently that shows off our Solavei Support System Through 1mlmsystem - Please watch it and if you're already a member of Solavei, but need more support - you're welcome to register for our System. However, Solavei itself has a TON of support in place  and I'll be talking about more and more of that here.

I realized about 9 minutes in that I was not sharing the screen - lol - SO enjoy the audio until the 9 minute mark; Stay tuned for much MORE Solavei news - and also visit our Official BLOG from TopNetworkersGroup - dedicated, to Solavei.

Also, while putting together information to really express why I'm so excited about this opportunity, and why I feel others should take it seriously, I wrote an article about another company competing in the wireless industry. My comments, were intended to be about the culture growing in that company, not the company itself. I Felt they had made it a point to compare themselves to Solavei - so I simply wanted to point out why they made that decision. Still unsure if I was clear, I made a video that you can watch ...

Why I Wrote This Solavei Review - (a response to my 'Avoid Vitel Wireless for a Better option - Solavei' article - explaining why I wrote it in the first place - and why I feel Solavei is just Better.)

I really have put together an awesome case, proving that this is the way to go, when it comes to your Cell Phone Service - Why not go with the option that will Pay You every single month, for something you Need. No longer are cell phones an option, everyone feels naked without one - (Ever left your cell phone at home?) - People are paying way too much, and not only are we able to Save others Money - We Make money in the process; Solavei wins over the competition in just about every single way.

When I sign up new people I get a text message on my phone; If you join me you'll be added to our Community in solavei which is our Own Private Social Network for our members - I'll be able to email you and welcome you to Our Community; I can help you with finding the answers you may need while getting oriented with everything you'll see. The Support is truly amazing - Sign Up For Solavei with me now

No comments:

Post a Comment